Thursday, May 9, 2013

A test, an announcement & etc


TEST
I’ve had reports that something is wrong with the appearance of my blog, resulting in it being unreadable. So I’ve changed the appearance. It is rather plain right now and I don’t care for it, but please let me know if it is readable.


ANNOUNCEMENT
I believe it is 'pert near certain, I will have the opportunity to teach Sunday School for the quarter beginning June 2 or 9. I will be teaching the Sermon on the Mount. I’m excited. This will either be a spectacle, a fiasco, or a blessing. I will leave it to you to guess what I am praying for.


& ETC


I was mowing the grass, looked up and saw this. I cannot tell you how much I love this!








Speaking of mowing the grass. We have a good sized yard and have used a riding mower the last two or three years.
(Our yard, back and front )

 

This year I cannot get it started. I believe I know what is wrong but I do not have the know-how to fix it. When I learned how much it was going to cost to repair, I resorted to my push mower. I discovered the riding mower has gotten me out of shape! As long as I feel it when I cut the grass, I think I will stick to my push mower - it’s cheaper and it’s good for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment