Friday, March 13, 2015

What are you going to do in Hawaii?

The other night I was talking to Tiernan and mentioned again that we are going to Hawai’i. He asked, “What are you going to do in Hawaii?”

I confess, I was nonplussed. How do you explain to a twelve year old, “It’s Hawai’i. That’s what I’m doing – I’m going to Hawai’i” ?

So what are we going to do???

go to the beach

see things we just can’t see here

go places I’ve never been 

swim in that Pacific sea

hike

eat stuff you just can’t eat here

blue skies and tropical seas

rest

kayak in the pacific ocean

the beautiful beach

enjoy going home


Stuff li’ dat !!



“You can take the boy from the island,
But not the island from the boy.
'Cause the island stays in your heart
And I'll never forget where I'm from.”


For an amazing song that captures it all, click here

No comments:

Post a Comment